Use our free search engine optimized Meta Tag Generator tool. It’s handy, easy & useful. Your SEO efforts need meta tags or meta keywords very much. Search engines typically show it under the Title tag.
How to use it?
- Just fill the required fields.
- Then click on the “create meta tags” button.
- Then select all & copy.
- After that paste the copied contents into the HTML or PHP source of your index page.
- After adding the meta keywords to your page, check if the meta tags are correctly created by the meta tag generator tool by using the Website Analyzer tool by Rankwatch.com.
Alert: This will create only HTML or PHP meta tags, so use it only on that type of website. Don’t use this if you use any CMS(Content Management System) such as WordPress, Wix, Joomla. They will create meta tags automatically for your website.
why we should use a meta tag generator?
- some search engines use meta descriptions during showing results of any inquiry of users, so a good meta description can help to rank your website. Though, It is not used by most search engines since it is highly susceptible to spam.
- The meta description should also help you & your website to look different from other, competing ranked sites.
- A meta description is actually nothing but a couple of keywords to describe the website or any particular page.
- Search engines especially Google does not consider meta tags as a ranking signal, but it has a massive effect & plays a vital role for CTR because some search engines show it on SERP (Search Engine Results Pages).
Meta Tag Generator
Allow Robots to Index Your Website
Allow Robots to Follow All Links
What is your site primary language?
Try our other askerweb tools
Tips for good meta tags for SEO:
- Always try to use meta tags in the Head section of your site, particularly right under the head section.
- Its length should be from 130(maximum length visible in mobile SERP) to 160(maximum length visible in desktop SERP).
- Use your main targeted keyword in the meta description, don’t use more than one focus keyword. Put the focus keyword at the 1st sentence of meta tags, try to put it as the first word in the first sentence.
- Use numbers in the meta tags.
- Use different meta tags for different posts & pages.
- A “Call to action” should be included.
- Description tags or meta tag is one of the 3 subjects( title, meta tags, keywords), with which most people search. So, invest time to create a good-looking meta description.
What meta tags should be avoided?
There are many other types meta tags, like dublin core, meta keywords, revisit on, etc. These are nothing but waste of time, because major search engines avoid them. besides, you should avoid meta robots tag, rel=canonical tag, etc.